- Is it OK to kiss our children on the lips? I say....YES! Here's the debate...
- Sky News: Should celebrities talk about politics? My views . . . and an invitation to George Clooney . . .
- Sky News: Should swearing in public be illegal? I don't f**king think so. . .!
- Sky News: Is it OK for babies to be using touch-screens?
- ITV’s This Morning: Is it ever OK to argue in front of your children? YES! Here’s why….
- Channel 5 News: Life indoors; are 21st Children not going outside enough?
- ITV’s This Morning; THAT ‘yes parenting’ debate. It’s a cracker.
- Channel 5 News; Is competition good for children? Don’t even get me STARTED! Oh OK, do…
- Channel 5 News: Should children be learning their letters at nursery, or just playing? I say BOTH! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2PpkSTB1Jc\
- ITV’s This Morning: Does arguing in front of your children damage them? http://bitly.com/1fcFulB
- Channel 5 Newstalk: Should parents be fined for taking their children out of school during term? http://bit.ly/1aJVFJN
- ITV’s This Morning: Children online; too much too young? What is the effect of a lot of screen time on children’s BRAINS? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3HXJAd-_5Q
- Channel 5 Newstalk: What is the effect on children of having mobile phones and TVs in their bedrooms: http://bit.ly/1o6QVS9
- Sky News: are too many women leaving it too late to have children? http://bit.ly/M1PB49
- ITV Daybreak: Do we complain to much? http://bitly.com/1dzcRlF
- ITV’s This Morning: Is it ever OK for a man to touch a woman’s bottom? THAT debate, sparked by Jeremy Irons..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJfFUmbOD28
- ITV’s Lorraine: Home birth or hospital birth?? Cross your legs….https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ak7drlyggI
- ITV Daybreak: Should dog-walkers have to keep their dogs on a lead at all times?http://bit.ly/1bJGbE1
- ITV’s This Morning Newspaper Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJKbmxnpWo
- Channel 5 News: Should Summer-born children get extra marks at school? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8rpp8PxRcU
I LOVE radio work and do frequent guest interviews for BBC Five 5, LBC radio 97.3, BBC London and most of the regional BBC radio stations, usually about the big family stories of the day, as well as newspaper reviews
CORPORATE RADIO DAYS
I also do radio interviews for brand campaigns that I’m happy to support.
These have included Ikea, Sainsbury's, Microsoft, Disney, EE, XBOX, Avent, Dettol, Huggies, and many more.
I've done voice-over work for a wide range of clients, in various styles and voices.
I speak fluent French and German, basic Czech and Italian, and my impression of a stressed Spanish fashion designer is second-to-nada.
To book me for voice-overs or radio adverts, please contact London Voice Over. They’re very nice, and they have biscuits.
(Though you might not get any over the phone, ’tis true.)